All-Star Truck & Trailer Repair is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Greensboro area since 2002. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because All-Star Truck & Trailer Repair is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
All-Star Truck & Trailer repair is family owned and operated. We have been in business since 2002 and have over 40 years experience in the trucking industry. Part of our team has been working together for 20 years, providing you with a crew that works well together with a common goal of maintaining excellent customer relationships. Part of the community, here to serve our community, All-Star Truck and Trailer Repair is proud to provide support to both local and national charities. We have proudly supported local little league teams as well as programs for disabled children of North Carolina. We are also proud to fund programs dedicated to women’s health and cancer research.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.